Black Bean Portobello Mushroom Burger
- 1 large portobello
- 1 can of drained black beans
- ⅓ cup of panko crumbs
- ¼ of a red onion
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax meal and 4 tbsp water)
- garlic salt
- everyday seasoning
- Chop mushroom and onion.
- Prepare flax eggs by combining 2 tbsp of flax with 4 tbsp of water. Let sit for 2-4 minute.
- Blend mushroom, onion, black beans, panko crumbs, olive oil, and seasonings (to taste) until smooth.
- Add flax eggs, and continue to blend.
- Form patties and cook for 10 minutes on each side on low to medium heat.
- Prepare however you like and enjoy!