Coconut Chia Pudding
Need an easy dessert that's pretty and healthy? This one's for you!
- Culinary Lite Coconut milk (11 ounces makes about 4 servings)
- 4 teaspoons of Black Chia Seeds
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- Agave or Sweetener Syrup of your choice
- Blackberries & Mint for presentation (or use whatever fruit you'd like)
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of chia seeds per serving cup.
- Add about 3 ounces or ¼ of the coconut milk to each serving.
- Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract to each serving.
- Stir in a about 1-2 teaspoons of sweetener per serving.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Top with fruit or granola of your choice and serve.
Serving size: 4