Fall Quinoa Salad
- 1½ cups of Quinoa
- 1 small red onion
- 1 small white onion
- 1 acorn squash or butternut squash
- 1 ear of corn
- Oilive oil
- Cook quinoa.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop squash into small cubed chunks.
- Dice onions.
- Cut corn off the cob.
- Spread chopped vegetables evenly on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, and lightly toss.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes stirring every 7-10 minutes.
- Add roasted vegetables to quinoa and serve hot or cold.