Healthy Vegan Apple Pie Enchiladas
- 3-4 apples
- 5, 8 inch flour tortillas
- ½ cup of apple sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons of vegan butter (1 for sautéing, the rest for topping)
- Cinnamon, enough to your liking
- Agave, enough to drizzle
- 3 tablespoons of sugar (2 tablespoons for sautéing, 1 for topping)
- 5 toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop apples into small bite size pieces.
- Cook apples, apple sauce, 1 tbsp of vegan butter, and 1 tbsp of sugar for 10-15 minutes or until soft.
- Fill each tortilla with pie filling mixture, fold and secure with toothpick.
- Place filled tortillas in a baking pan.
- Top with butter and cinnamon and bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Drizzle with agave and serve with ice cream!