Came home from work and was craving a treat. Shocker. I love treats. Luckily, my new blender had just arrived moments before. So I whipped up a little nut milk with raw almonds, water and some other yumminess! Check it.
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 8 ounces of water (I prefer alkaline water)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite protein powder of your choice (i.e. plant fusion, vega, etc)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1-2 dates or sweetener of your choice (i.e. agave, maple syrup, etc)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Blend and refrigerate overnight.
P.S. I am absolutely obsessed with my new Ninja Ultima Blender Plus. I did some serious comparing and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. If you’re in the market for a kick a$$ blander check this bad boy out. Click the pic below for more specs.
Drink up 🙂