Homemade Pomegranate High Tea
This high tea is full of antioxidants to give you that perfect afternoon pick-me-up!
- 2 bags of green tea or a couple of tables spoons of loose tea (you can use black tea if you prefer it)
- 16 ounces of Pomegranate Juice (I used store bought)
- Pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Boil 16 ounces of water.
- Put tea bags in a glass pitcher and add hot water.
- Steep for about 3 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Once cooled to at least room temperature you may add the juice.
- Stir in pomegranate seeds and pour over ice to serve!