I made a LATKE mistakes!
- 2½ shredded starchy potatoes
- 1 yellow onion thinly chopped (I FORGOT this ingredient in my video)
- ¼ cup flour, or oat flour for gluten free
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- chopped fresh herbs, I used parsley and dill
- Shred potatoes using a cheese grater or peeler if you don't have one.
- Mix potatoes, onion (if you choose to use it), flour, baking powder and salt and form into pancake shapes.
- Heat grapeseed oil in pan.
- Fry both sides of potato pancake until lightly browned.
- Top with fresh herbs and serve with apple sauce!