Ok. So…this recipe is literally too easy, and yummier than yummy. Let’s get right to it.
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 white or sweet onion
- 1 can of light coconut milk
- A stick of fresh rosemary (enough for soup & garnish)
- Olive oil
- Chop the onion, celery, and cauliflower into large chunks
- Pour about 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil into a large pot over medium heat
- Add ALL of the ingredients above except the coconut milk - add the coconut milk about 10 minutes into cooking.
- Cover the pot
- Cooked on medium heat for about 20 extra minutes with coconut milk
- Then, use a hand blender to emulsify all of the ingredients together into a soupy texture
- Garnish with basil infused evoo, cracked pepper, and a few sprigs of Rosemary
Seriously, a must for Fall/Winter and any holiday dinner in between! This recipe made enough for Andrew and myself with plenty for seconds.I’m licking the pot. K.