OMG Gf vegan brownies
- 1 15 oz. can (1¾ cups) black beans, well rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed (aka 2 large flax eggs)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup of cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 12-slot standard size muffin pan. Rinse and drain black beans.
- Prepare flax egg by combining 2 tbsp flax and 5 tbsp of water in a bowl, whisk and let rest for a few minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and puree (I used a food processor)
- Evenly distribute the batter into the muffin tin and smooth the tops with a spoon or your finger.
- ***Optional: Sprinkle with crushed walnuts, coconut shreds or chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-26 minutes or until the tops are dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides. I found mine took about 25.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before removing from pan. Remove gently with a fork.