Quick and Easy Vegan Pancakes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbs coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ½ banana
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add in almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Str until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto skillet or pan and cook until bubbles start to form.
- Flip and cook other side until bubbles form. Usually this takes about 2-4 minutes depending on the thickness of the batter.
- Top with banana and chocolate chips or whatever toppings of your choice!
- Serve with vegan butter & maple syrup.