Cheesy Vegan Potatoes
- 3-4 potatoes (my favorite for baking are russet or yukon-they're starchy and crisp up real well)
- 2-3 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- Daiya cheese (I used a mixture of Mozzarella and Cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop potatoes into bite sized cubes.
- Mix all seasoning together.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil and add seasoning.
- Place potatoes on large baking sheet and roast for 35-45 minutes tossing every 10 minutes until crispy.
- Add daiya cheese and bake for another 10 minutes!
- Perfect snack or appetizer! Enjoy!