Vegan Crumb Pie
- 3 apples minced of your choice
- Agave for drizzling
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup of oats
- ¼ cup of sugar (I used coconut sugar)
- ¼ cup of flour (I used wheat flour)
- 2 tablespoons of softened butter (I used coconut butter)
- Throw the minced apples in a pie pan.
- Drizzle with agave.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl make topping:
- Mix all of the dry ingredients then add the softened butter.
- Crumble topping on top of the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream & eat up!