Vegan Eggplant Mozzarella Pasta Casserole
- 1 Large Eggplant
- Pasta of your choice
- Tomato Sauce (recipe on my blog)
- Daiya Mozzarella shredded cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (I used basil infused)
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta 2-3 minutes under suggested time to insure pasta is slightly al dente, or undercooked.
- Chop eggplant into bite-sized squares, spread evenly in a large casserole dish, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add pasta and top with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of daiya mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and ENJOY!